STOMPBOX TAP TAP

MOPO
Hello

A simple assembly of a stompbox with tone and volume that I made with a box of laguiole knives that dragged and recovery material.
A nice little box for acoustic parties.
the only thing I did not have was the piezo disc.

TAP TAP LAYOUT

For the values of potentiomtres I took old knobs of guitars, there is surely a better choice than the 500 k but it works.

I made a little demo

mug

Re: STOMPBOX TAP TAP

mug
Thats cool!
I've always planned to build a noise box using piezos inspired by this Scrap Yard video. He's doing cool stuff with it: demo
Have the parts lying around but never got around to do it... thanks for reminding me!
I thought about integrating a simple delay and/or fuzz as well...
EDIT: piezos are super cheap on ebay

Re: STOMPBOX TAP TAP

MOPO
Thank you, it was as long as I wanted to make a ....... then I finally decided and I actually bought the piezo ebay also for 1.40 euros.
nice scrap yard demo I did not know, there are good ideas