SUPER cheap high quality switches, knobs, enclosures etc.

Re: SUPER cheap high quality switches, knobs, enclosures etc.

Ryusuke
Wow that is awesome, good to hear a shred of positive news about these guys. How do you rate the quality of their toggle and stomp switches? Im waiting on them now so i guess ill find out.

Re: SUPER cheap high quality switches, knobs, enclosures etc.

YerayM
Javi, where do you order your boxes for next day delivery in Spain? When I don't want to wait the three weeks that takes a tayda order to arrive I use retroamplis (usually for pots and semiconductors, passives I found a bit expensive), but it takes no less than 4-7 days to arrive to Madrid, but have never ordered boxes from them.

Re: SUPER cheap high quality switches, knobs, enclosures etc.

JaviCAP
Administrator
Yeah, I use Retroamplis for the enclosures, but it's a bit strange that it takes 4-7 days to Madrid. With non registered Correos it gets here (Madrid center) on next day.

Anyway, express post (Chrono Express) is just slightly more expensive than regular mail, ant the next day deliverance is guaranteed.

J.

Re: SUPER cheap high quality switches, knobs, enclosures etc.

YerayM
Ahh that should be it, I always use registered if I can, I trust the seller but I cannot say the same about Correos :P. I'm going to try not registered on my next order. Thanks

Re: SUPER cheap high quality switches, knobs, enclosures etc.

JaviCAP
Administrator
Yeah, take in mind that with our beloved Correos, to send something registered, is actually spending nearly triple and  chargin a 24-48 hours delay to the parcel.

Sounds incredible, but it's true, my clients and friends in Malaga, ask for non registered mail, and the item usually gets here in 24h. If I send the same shit, but registered, it takes even a week.

J.
12