Sabrotone StripboardCAD

Kinski
Recently got Sabrotone's iPad layout app StripboardCAD. Its quite nice. Its easy to use, and has enough features for me.

I love the export feature, as it automatically trims everything to size and adds the title, author, component list, number of cuts and links. And all saved layouts are organized within the apps library.

You can't change the color, size, or transparency of the components, but besides that, its really great. Hopefully in a future update, he will add those options.

http://www.sabrotone.com/?p=4572