Sad Tidings. RIP BB King

iggy
Not sure if you guys are fans. But just heard the sad news of his passing . A true treasure in the world of music passed away a couple days ago. For you young guys who aren't familiar with him. He was a pioneer in electric blues way back in the early days. And continued recording his brand of the blues for more than 60 years. Often sited by the giants in Rock as their inspiration. I had the pleasure to see him play several times in the last couple years. And while in failing heath, he could still tear up a song like no one else. Truly a sad day at the passing of a legend.

Re: Sad Tidings. RIP BB King

Silver Blues
Yeah, I was really sad to hear that. Always a sad occasion when a true great leaves our world.