Sandblasting enclosures = best thing ever!

Sandblasting enclosures = best thing ever!

Geiri
I wanted to share with you guys something new (at least for me). My father in law recently bough a massive sandblasting booth which I get to use as much as I want. I drill the enclosures first and then sandblast them.

The paint sits 100x times better than when I sand the enclosures. If any of you can get this done, I highly recommend it.
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Sandblasting enclosures = best thing ever!

Beaker
Oh yes, and it's so much fun to do as well!

 By the way Geiri where in Iceland are you? I have friends in RVK but so far the farthest north we have got is Snaefellsnes. Next year we hope to visit the Western Fjords.

Re: Sandblasting enclosures = best thing ever!

Geiri
Yeah it is! Also if an enclosure fails, going back to the beginning is quick and easy.

I live in a town called Flateyri which is very far to the north-west. It's about 5 hours drive from Reykjavík. If you ever go here, let me know and we'll meet up!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Sandblasting enclosures = best thing ever!

Beaker
Thanks for the offer Geiri, if we make it up there I will let you know.

Re: Sandblasting enclosures = best thing ever!

stringfellow_Hawke
Good to know. We have a glass beader at work and I've been meaning to try it out for  this purpose.