Sansamp Character Series

jishnudg
Glad to see you guys tackling the Tech 21 series :) how about a few from Sansamps 'Character' Series..? Or even their amazing Para Driver (if that's not too big) ?
Regards,
J.

Re: Sansamp Character Series

mirosol
Administrator
I've been drooling over the Bassdriver schematic for months, but it's just not doable in any sense. Same goes with the Paradriver. I'm thinking about getting a Behringer clone and just rehousing/true-bypassing it...

I think Mark has GT2 in his to-do pile....
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Sansamp Character Series

Ross
I also heard that with the Behringer Bassdriver clone, you have to change the op-amp to a TLC2264 in order to get the correct tone. I'm probably going to snap one up myself.