Sansamp Classic

jondog
Anyone want to build it?!! LOL. It wasn't easy but I think I got it. Thers quite  bit going on with all the switches!

Re: Sansamp Classic

jondog
Checked over a second time. Left out a couple cuts and forgot to mark the input. Other wise it follows the schematic I have. Will update when I have a chance.

Re: Sansamp Classic

Muadzin
Where the hell do you even get a 2P3T switch?

Re: Sansamp Classic

jondog

Re: Sansamp Classic

metastable

Re: Sansamp Classic

jondog
Small Bear also sells one they label as a Sansamp Classic replacement
http://smallbear-electronics.mybigcommerce.com/dp3t-on-on-on/

Re: Sansamp Classic

Alex
Hi Jondog! Great layout! I've uploaded one in Contributions long time ago and I've completely forgotten about it! I need to build it and compare it with the original. One board with plenty of standing resistors! Did you use Gila_Crisis version?

Re: Sansamp Classic

jondog
This post was updated on .
not sure who's version it was. I found the schematic on an internet search. i saw a few photos of another build using perfboard and two boards and thought thats a good way to cut down on some of the wiring and mount the pots and DIP switch. Also to help save some space in the enclosure hopefully. I intend to work on it a bit more. Will update as I do. I like the idea of the second board with the pots and switch. I've changed the layout. Managed to remove all the caps off the second board without increasing the size of the main board and made switch board smaller doing so. Let's the pots sit lower on the board giving more room in the enclosure. Have started building it. Will update when I can.