Scan of the Danelectro PB&J delay

Gabi Smith
Hello,

Yesterday, I opened my old cheap delay to clean the power supply jack that was oxydize. I have profited to scan everything inside the box. At first, I wanted to draw the schematic of the circuitry but it's too complex for me. I stopped to dream when i saw a chip that I don't find on the net (Something like G3F2) Cheap doesn't mean simple. Here are some pièces i have noted : pt2395 (the delay CMOS chips), an LM311p (an op amp?), a LH21256-12 (non dynamic ram), 4013b (a flip-flop, cmos circuit) and two L7  (transistors).

Re: Scan of the Danelectro PB&J delay

M. Spencer
The first thing that got me into the idea of tinkering with pedals was reading about the Experamentalists Anonnymous mod of the PB&J delay, the "Sandwich delay." 10 years later and I'm still having fun breaking other people's pedals :)