Schaffer Wireless Replica

cjonesplay
Ever heard of this wireless unit? Apparently it’s an old mainstay of 80’s rockers. Probably just a nice preamp, but with the price I wonder if it’s not the next Klon. Anyone have one and wanna elucidate on what makes these tick?

http://solodallas-shop.com/products/the-schaffer-replica-classic-pedal

Re: Schaffer Wireless Replica

FabGTO01
hello,

I've found this schematic but it's a pedal version (no wireless) not the tower one.
Sorry for the picture quality but it's the best i found.

I hope it could help.

Re: Schaffer Wireless Replica

cjonesplay
Thanks for that! I’m not able to read this schem but I did find another one, only slightly better. It seems to be built around the NE570 IC and a couple of amplifier IC’s.

03C46C52-677F-40BA-9A56-9DDF0ED5652C.png

Re: Schaffer Wireless Replica

Strassercaster1
Did anyone do a layout for this yet ? I got my parts for the storm and started it last night . I’d live to make this to compare . I have all the parts for this and could verify quickly now that I have everything !