Schematic - Orange Dark Terror

Chris60601
I hope this sub is a place to put schems for actual amps with the hopes we can/will build and verify.
Anyways - here's from FSB, Orange Dark Terror.

Have a great day!
Chris

(changed my exit line since there is another Chris on here...)

-OR-

Orange Dark Terror
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Schematic - Orange Dark Terror

negativefx
Is there a higher quality version of this schem?  I can barely read some of the values, others I can guess at, some are just fuzz.

Re: Schematic - Orange Dark Terror

negativefx
Spoke too soon... found it:

Re: Schematic - Orange Dark Terror

Sensei Tim
necro bump!

i started doing a layout for this.

Question:  is the circuit between the volume output and effects send necessary?  I'm assuming that section is there to drive the effects loop, but i'm not 100% sure.

Re: Schematic - Orange Dark Terror

fx-fidden
Necro bump!
Hi Sensei Tim, what about your layout of this schematic?
I am in the Orange sound phase!
I build pedals

Re: Schematic - Orange Dark Terror

Sensei Tim
i ended up making a PCB for it.

Re: Schematic - Orange Dark Terror

fx-fidden
Good for you! :)

Too bad, a veroboard was more interesting for me.
I build pedals

Re: Schematic - Orange Dark Terror

suhmet
Hi. How is you PCB?  Does it work?