Scott Stites' TZF/Dimension-C Project

notnews
I'm sure a few of you are familiar with Scott's website.. he's up to some really creative stuff.

One of his most intriguing projects is a Dimension C / Thru-Zero Flanger circuit with just about every modification and supplement you can imagine... this site has block diagrams, schematics broken into modular functional sections, sound clips, and more. There's a main page with the schematics and info, a build page that shows a walk-thru of his build, and another page that shows his finished rack unit.

The entire project is probably as close to impossible to execute on stripboard alone, but in case a few of you haven't stumbled across this site I wanted to post this here. There are a bunch of schematics for just the stereo in/out function, the switching functions, buffers, LFO controls, etc... someone could use these modules and integrate them into a project their working on or whatever.

I'm so impressed by the sounds this thing is capable of... take a look:

http://www.birthofasynth.com/Scott_Stites/Pages/dimc_main.html