Search broken?

Jopn
I noticed this today while I was at work, but chalked it up as a work firewall issue.  But now it's doing the same here at home.

If I use the search function, it just reloads the current page and doesn't mention any search results.  It's basically like refreshing the page.  The URL does change to show that I did the search though (for example, I tested with "Fulltone" as my search term and now my URL is: http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.ca/p/forum.html?search=fulltone#uds-search-results

Anyone else having this issue?  Like I said, same issue with 2 different PCs, and actually 2 different browsers (Firefox + Chrome).

Luckily, I can just do normal google searches, so all is not lost! :)
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: Search broken?

negativefx
I had this problem on my cell phone for a while and after I wiped the phone, it started working again.  Maybe try clearing your cookies and cache?