Search function

Dave
Hi all,
Just wanted to check, is the search function working for anyone else?
Cheers
Dave

Re: Search function

dexxyy
Not working for me, the forum search is working though
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: Search function

JaviCAP
Not working for me either (from Tuesday if I'm not wrong)

Re: Search function

Jopn
Yeah, I posted about this earlier in the week.

I noticed other blogspot sites having the same issues (La Révolution Deux for example).

Somewhat ironic that Google's blog sites are having issues with search functionality...
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: Search function

Beaker
Still not working for me.

Re: Search function

Geezer
Same here....not working

Re: Search function

Dave
Cool, just wanted to check it wasn't my connection and thought it'd be good to flag it up.
Cheers
Dave

Re: Search function

toddvirgil
seems to be working fine for me in Chrome... what browser are you fellas using?

Re: Search function

Dave
Also Chrome, but it doesn't work on safari either, it just seems to refresh the page, no search results appear at all.
Cheers
Dave

Re: Search function

Jopn
The gadget/widget/whatever on the right hand side of the page is still not working, but it looks like the search at the very top left (with the blogspot logo) works fine.
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: Search function

Dave
Good spot, works fine for me too.

Re: Search function

popov56
Not working for me in either Safari or Firefox, all I get is that it re-open whatever page I use for the search function ......... it's a real pain !!!

Popov