Searching for the realm of noise...

spacefuzz74
Hey all,

Looking for some suggestions regarding a noise generating circuit.  Some kind of white noise generator with a frequency control maybe?

I see the "wind machine" over at DIYSB:
https://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=81602.40

I was hoping some people here had other suggestions or could point me in a real noisy direction.

Really, anything that puts me in the realm of unpleasant noise is 100% welcome!

Thanks!

Re: Searching for the realm of noise...

bogey
Check out the “synths and noisemakers” section in the verified layouts. Good luck. 👍

Re: Searching for the realm of noise...

spacefuzz74
Thanks!  There is some good stuff in that section, the Heterodyne Peyote Space Explorer, looks awesome, but I'm looking for some ideas that are a bit less intricate.

Thanks for the reply!