Second vero layout, need some help with debug.

Second vero layout, need some help with debug.

anders
Hi there!

My second vero layout is for Hofner Buzztone but I only get weak clean signal way below unity level.
Need some help  with debug

Here is the schem:

And here is my attempt on a vero:

Cheers

Re: Second vero layout, need some help with debug.

Hey man. I didn't get a chance to look it over yet, but post these under contributions. Otherwise people will just think you're requesting a layout for these. Great job so far btw.

Re: Second vero layout, need some help with debug.

anders
Thanks for the heads up! Added a jumper and now it flies. Check the contribiution section.