Seppuku Fx Fuzz Overloader

anders
This post was updated on .
And another one...

http://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/seppuku/fuzzoverloader

It's not verified yet but it looks ok to me. I'll give this one a try tomorrow.

Re: Seppuku Fx Fuzz Overloader

anders
Now verified. It's a modern blown out fuzz a la Death by Audio and Devi Ever with a cool blend control borrowed from old  fuzzes from the 60's. It pans between bassy overdrive  and full blistering fuzz.

Re: Seppuku Fx Fuzz Overloader

Synsound
If you get a chance I would love to hear a sample. I can't find any online. The only thing I've seen has it listed among ten other effects so who the hell knows  from that?
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Seppuku Fx Fuzz Overloader

anders
I would love to record a sound sample but my cell phone is broken at the moment and I don't have a proper recording equipment...let's see what I can do...

Re: Seppuku Fx Fuzz Overloader

tabbycat
Synsound wrote
If you get a chance I would love to hear a sample. I can't find any online.
The only thing I've seen has it listed among ten other effects so who the
hell knows  from that?
Quoted from:
http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Seppuku-Fx-Fuzz-Overloader-tp19461p19491.html

hey synsound, it's this one @4m00s.