Serious Mojo layouts!

Milkit

Visiting family in Milton Keynes, we popped over to Bletchley Park this afternoon to check out the Colossus!  Awesome!

Unfortunately you can't really make out any detail, but then I'm no photographer!
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Serious Mojo layouts!

Awesome, is that all tagboard?

Re: Serious Mojo layouts!

Milkit
Yeah & that's just one module!
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Serious Mojo layouts!

What is it?

Re: Serious Mojo layouts!

Milkit
It's one of the modules for the colossus machine. My wife's grandfather was a code breaker during the war, so whilst visiting fam, we thought we'd check it out!
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Serious Mojo layouts!

PStevenson

it's the computer that Alan Turing is (wrongly) credited for inventing. it was in fact designed and made by Tommy Flowers - an engineer at the GPO, with his own money after being turned down by the army for funding for it.
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts