Seyfoam Overdrive. Tube Screamer with EQ

Seyfoam Overdrive. Tube Screamer with EQ

fx-fidden
Hi. I'm really interested to this:
https://www.pedalpcb.com/docs/SeyfoamOD.pdf

It's the schematic of the Seymour Duncan 805 overdrive.
Yes, another Tube Screamer based, but this have a nice equalizer with Bass, Mid, and Treble.
My emulator said that it has a bit tight bass and mid and treble a bit boosted. And the eq sounds pretty good.
I'm not sure I can draw a layout, maybe somebody clever than me can.
I think this is the most versatile Tube Screamer replica around today.
I build pedals

Re: Seyfoam Overdrive. Tube Screamer with EQ

fx-fidden
This post was updated on .
I drawn this. It's still UNVERIFIED.

Who want to try it?

Edit: I added some notes, I add a cut track next the CLR resistor 4.7k, and flipped the eq transistors.

There's another layout, still unverified, here:
https://dirtboxlayouts.blogspot.com/2020/06/seymour-duncan-805-overdrive.html
I build pedals

Re: Seyfoam Overdrive. Tube Screamer with EQ

fx-fidden
I just correctd my layout and linked another one, but also this is still unverified.
I build pedals

Re: Seyfoam Overdrive. Tube Screamer with EQ

Nice job, thanks for sharing it.  Must be a slow week for the builders on here, it would usually have been jumped on by now