Shaka Braddah V and Orman/Escobedo Circuits

Shaka Braddah V and Orman/Escobedo Circuits

Neil mcNasty
I've been looking for a vero-layout for any of the Shaka Braddah versions for a long time now, without any success, and I just discovered that ther is a updated version of it now (v.5)
So I would kindly beg for anyone to make this layout, since I am really curious about the circuit and want to check it out.

Shaka Braddah V Schematic: http://www.muzique.com/schem/shaka5.gif

I would also ask if it is possible to do a series of layouts based on the many Jack Orman and Escobedo circuits?
I have built the ones I have found layouts for, and love them!
But there are still many of them that has not been done for vero yet.

Unfortunately I am not capable of putting this together myself based on the schematics, so therefore I'm posting this request and hoping that someone will

Re: Shaka Braddah V and Orman/Escobedo Circuits

Freppo
I made a layout for it :)
Have a look in this thread.

Cheers
/ Fredrik
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Shaka Braddah V and Orman/Escobedo Circuits

Neil mcNasty
Cool!
Thank you very much!

Been eager to build this for a long time now.
Will have a go at it later today.

Cheers!

Neil