Shin Ei ER-23 Echo Reverb Master

Robertbear
I understand this unit could be a bit of a toss up against the suggested forum request guidelines... But I just have to ask.

All the samples I've heard of this thing sound wonderful.  Has a creamy, grittiness to it I feel reverbs should have.  Schematics are available.  It appears it could be modified/simplified if necessary.  Ive seen other SS spring units floating around the diy community, but not much buzz or reassuring builds.  If anyone feels up to taking this on, I would be greatly appreciative!  Thanks!

Also, this is my first post to this site.  I've been lurking here a few months and built several effects with great success.  Thanks to those contributing here, making this place what it is.  This site rules!

Re: Shin Ei ER-23 Echo Reverb Master

Kinski

Re: Shin Ei ER-23 Echo Reverb Master

Sergio
This would be a nice addition!!!!

Re: Shin Ei ER-23 Echo Reverb Master

notnews
WOW this would be an amazing addition to the collection..
My vero skills are burgeoning but not quite at the point where I could tackle this atm... gonna keep chugging and see if I can beat you guys to the punch