Shot in the dark.. Looking for an old knob

Shot in the dark.. Looking for an old knob

Hey guys. I'm looking for this knob for my Guild Foxey Lady. One of the original ones broke and I'd like to put it back to stock condition.

 photo 603FB47C-21A0-43F6-8DF8-A3344E5DAD70_zpsns8r2flz.jpg

It fits a 1/4" knurled shaft. There are no markings on it to give me an idea of the brand, but I think these may have been used pretty commonly back in that period in the US. I figure this is the best place to ask if anyone has a lead on where I can find one of these.

Maybe I can find them by referencing another piece of gear that used them so if you know of any other gear that used these same knobs that would also help. I'm thinking I may have seen knobs like these on old Gibson amps or maybe Epiphone.

Any help is much appreciated

Re: Shot in the dark.. Looking for an old knob

Neil mcNasty
It look almost identical to the knobs on the Silvertone 1482/1483/1484 amps (difficult to see if the size matches though), so I would be looking for vintage amp knobs on ebay...

Re: Shot in the dark.. Looking for an old knob

Thanks Neil! I did some searching and found one knob off a Silvertone which was idendical but a different size. This one is about 3/4" diameter on top and about 7/8" diameter on the bottom