Si Tonebender Mk II - Fat Switch does nothing?

Si Tonebender Mk II - Fat Switch does nothing?

tracer03
Layout:
https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2017/06/silicon-tonebender-mkii.html

The bottom layout with the 'Fat' Switch. I built this, and everything is working fine - EXCEPT the switch. Seems to have little or no effect. Switch is good, connection is fine, etc.

According to the original post, it's based on the schematic here:

Aron Nelson Schematic

 - which shows that the switch, when on, introduces a 10 uF cap in parallel with the 10nf cap. Looking at the Hot Silicon (Layout) - it's there - but in the Si Mk2 Pro I *think* it's only adding the 1uf (col 9).

If I want to up that value, (assuming that's the correct cap to increase to get the fat switch to do anything) - I'll need to use an electro - so, which way would that be oriented? And will that solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.