Sidechain Input mod for Snow White AutoWah

Sidechain Input mod for Snow White AutoWah

YerayM
I built the Snow White but modded it to have a sidechain input for the envelope detection, like in the Chunk System's Agent 00Funk. I drew the mod over the Mark's layout since it's really simple, just move one cap, one resistor, one link and add two cuts and a switched jack.

This is how it looks

I made a video demo which shows how it works, warning! crappy sound and shitty bass playing  demo video. I recommend you to watch the demo of the 00Funk by Ed Friedland here

This is the layout for the splitter on the video

Re: Sidechain Input mod for Snow White AutoWah

Excellent, that sounds really cool