Silicon Fuzzmaster not working

luc.tonnerre
Hi,

I can't get my Silicon Fuzzmaster build to work
(Link: https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/06/lovepedal-silicon-fuzzmaster.html).

When switched on I get what sounds like approximately a bypassed signal on the output, there's no fuzz at all. The volume pot works fine, the change in sound caused by the blend pot is subtle at best, and the drive pot does nothing at all.

I've triple checked positioning of the components, holes and connections, checked for cold joints and solder bridges and hacksawed between the strips, just in case - no improvement. On a hunch, I've replaced a suspicious 22u cap and soldered out and checked the 1u cap, which was fine and went back in.

Measurements are as follows:

Q1:
C - 7.95
B - 8.26
E - 8.32

Q2:
C - 7.81
B - 7.81
E - 8.32

The measurements look suspicious, but I'm pretty much stabbing around in the dark, so I'd be glad if you could help.

Cheers!

Re: Silicon Fuzzmaster not working

Marbles
What's up with the cut on the far right (when looking at it from the back). There should be a cut there, but I can't really make out if it is.