Silicon Tone Bender not working.

LucasPontes
Hello,
I’m pretty new on building pedals and I’ve been learning a lot here. I’m quite lucky and since I first started every pedal I’ve built worked well and they all sounded great with minor adjustments so my skills troubleshooting pedals is not great.
I’ve built this silicon Tone Bender and I’m struggling to figure out what’s wrong with it. I have signal when the effect is off, I’ve checked the components for continuity and everything seems fine, I’ve checked to make sure that there are no bridges connecting strips and that all the cutouts are working and everything is alright. I’ve checked the voltages and I get nothing on Q1. What should I try next?

Re: Silicon Tone Bender not working.

Bolsyo
Where is the 10k resistor between 6A and 6E? No power to Q1 ;)

Re: Silicon Tone Bender not working.

LucasPontes
That’s what I get for building stuff whilst I’m half a sleep. The concerning bit is that checking for missing components was the first thing I did and I’ve completely missed that. Haha

Thank you!

Re: Silicon Tone Bender not working.

LucasPontes
I added the 10k resistor that I missed before but it seems like I’m having a ground issue, I only get some sound if I touch the back of the board.

I’ve checked the ground continuity and everything is connected. I have the board’s ground going to the input pot’s ground, the battery’s negative going to the input’s ring and the pot’s ground is going to the switch. Both jacks, the board, all pots and the switch are connected to ground. What am I missing?

https://youtu.be/IJs0yqFdNp0

Re: Silicon Tone Bender not working.

LucasPontes
And by pot I mean jack. Sorry.