Simple Dual Rail Buffer

Ross
Hey guys:
This one comes out of me learning EAGLE. I decided to tackle a simple project to learn circuit design and PCB layout, so I came up with this buffer circuit. It's loosely based off the Orman op-amp buffer, but with a couple of little tweaks. I don't know if you guys would be interested in doing a vero, but here it is nonetheless.

A few notes: C2 (although it says it's an electrolytic) is actually a bipolar cap (Nichicon Muse)
C5 is 220u, and there should be another 220u cap off the V+ rail to ground.
C3 is TBD, but I'd assume something like 33p would do the trick fine.
I'm actually using an ICL7660SCPA.
I just ordered the first run of PCBs yesterday, and I'm simultaneously excited and terrified to see how they come out.