Skreddy P19 Help!

Stratless
Skreddy P19

I completed this circuit and continued to congratulate myself on the tidiest circuit I've done so far, only to find it doesn't work and I have tried all the usual things and I'm sure it's the circuit as bypass etc. is fine. I've done the pin voltages as best I could for the transistors, just wondering if anyone can help. I'm 99% sure all the components are in correctly, and all accounted for and soldering neat and strong.

Q1 E: .093 B: .667 C: 1.91
Q2 E: .051 B: .614 C: 1.92
Q3 E: .083 B: .659 C: 1.95
Q4 E: .065 B: 1.38 C: 1.92

Re: Skreddy P19 Help!

Marbles
Hi there, it could be my hangover, but is your uploaded pic mirrored?

Cause it's doing my head in haha. The volume should be either top left or bottom right, but your pic has it bottom left.  Everything looks backwards and reversed when I compare it to the schematic. Or did you put the components in from the back? In that case I think you're making the debugging very hard for yourself.

Either way though, it looks like the 2n2cap might not be positioned well, it should move up a row I think!

Re: Skreddy P19 Help!

Stratless
Many thanks for that, I checked the 2n2 cap and it is in the correct position, it's because its across adjacent holes and had to bend the pin a bit.

Yeah I am in the bad habit of working from the back so it is mirrored.

Think I'm going to have to get the meter out and test each component.

Thanks again

Re: Skreddy P19 Help!

Hozy31
Hey Sratless, Check the build guide on the menu at the top of the page, that gives a very good guide on how to build. I did the exact thing in my first couple of builds and it makes it a real pain in the ass to debug.
Some of your soldering doesn't look like it has completely covered the holes. Reflow the solder over most of them and I reckon it'll fire up. Hope you get it working.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Skreddy P19 Help!

Stratless
Many thanks I appreciate that, yeah I'm learning as I go, I've done a few projects and been successful most of the time, with some very suspect soldering. I'll have another go with the soldering iron see wha happens. Thanks.