Slacker's Loop (Fancy Version!)

benny_profane
Hi all—

I'm still quite new to creating layouts from schematics and this one has left me a little stumped. I know that other versions of the strip board layout exist, but I'm interested in getting a layout for this one created since it has a feedback loop that corrects for polarity (I have a EHX DMM in the loop which inverts the polarity and could lead to issues).

Here's a link to the schematic.

https://www.aronnelson.com/gallery/main.php/v/slackers-stuff/album170/tailsloop_001.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1

Any help here would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

—bp

Re: Slacker's Loop (Fancy Version!)

benny_profane
So, this is what I've come up with. This is my first vero layout (and I don't have breadboard access)—I'd appreciate any feedback if anyone wouldn't mind taking a look.

Thanks!

Slacker Loop Vero