Small, Simple Theremin Project/Layout

spacefuzz74
Hey All,

I've been searching for a while for a nice small, simple Theremin project.  I'm aware of the circuit created by Paul in the Lab...but just recently I found this:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-Your-Own-Simple-Theremin/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

I attached the schematic to this post,  the creator gives permission to replicate the circuit...

I was hoping someone here has the time/ability/interest in converting this schematic to vero.

It seems like this project would be a great addition to this forum - what do ya'll think?!

Re: Small, Simple Theremin Project/Layout

Re: Small, Simple Theremin Project/Layout

spacefuzz74
wow.  thanks a million!