Small cabinet. 10" speaker? Woods? Size? Tricks?

Small cabinet. 10" speaker? Woods? Size? Tricks?

nonost
Hi guys! Maybe not the kinda of topic we use to post here. Here I go anyway:

I want to build a tiny cabinet for a small watt guitar amplifier for bedroom usage. I thought that a 10" speaker would be great. I've read somewhere that open cabinets are not too tricky regarding their size. I'm don't know if that's correct, I hope so, since I want to build it pretty small.

That said, do you have any ideas/knowledge about this kind of projects? Type of wood, cabinet dimension, etc.

Here the post I found:

http://diy-fever.com/amps/1x10-guitar-cab/

It's been a while since last posting...God.

Cheers! ;)