Snouse Blackbox 2

Drayve85
Here’s the schematic for the Blackbox 2. It’d be awesome if you guys could make a vero layout for it. The schematic is from PedalPCB. It’s for the 3 toggle pedal, there’s a 4 toggle version, I believe it’s the ‘Pro Mod’. I know the switch comes from a leg of one of the transistors, but idk where it goes to yet. Thanks in advance!

Re: Snouse Blackbox 2

fx-fidden
I found this layout:
https://dirtboxlayouts.blogspot.com/2023/03/snouse-black-box-overdrive-2.html

I'ts not verified, but it seems ok. You could try it.
The resistors in the drain of the jfet transistors has been replaced by trimmer to get, I guess, 4.5v.
I build pedals

Re: Snouse Blackbox 2

Drayve85
Thanks! Yeah I seen that after I posted this.lol I built it last night, and it seems to work, but there’s a couple of swapped components. The trim pots are a great idea, because it does seem to be picky about the trannies. I tried to build one from pedalPCB, and I had to go throu a few different trannies. There was a gremlin in the build that I couldn’t figure out tho. I seem to have way better luck with vero than PCBs.
 It makes no sense, at all.lol