SolidgoldFX Beta (Bass Overdrive)

cylens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYkEqBdQs3w

Not necessarily asking for a vero layout (though I wouldn't mind!), any info on what's inside would be great :)

Re: SolidgoldFX Beta (Bass Overdrive)

All I know is its a fet buffer into a dual opamp that bias the clipping diodes. I actually came across this while looking for info about another pedal. Definitely would like to see this one dissected and have a layout for it.

Re: SolidgoldFX Beta (Bass Overdrive)

Silver Blues
Ah cool. Oh great, more things for me to build

Re: SolidgoldFX Beta (Bass Overdrive)

Haha. Since when is it a problem to have to build? And don't say it is because we don't have as much time now.  unfortunately I can't find a schematic anywhere and it's only like 8 months old.

Re: SolidgoldFX Beta (Bass Overdrive)

Silver Blues
Lol it's definitely not