Solved - Dual lin pot sweep klon

Marbles
This post was updated on .
Hey guys,

Not able to upload pics yet, but have the following issue...:

I finally decided to build a klon and get it out of the way. It sounds good, but the gain pot is acting funny.

The pot travels like this: Very bassy-but lower in sound- Full sounding clean boost (very nice)-> then the volume starts cutting down considerably and te overdrive creeps in -> Very overdriven sound (think search and destroy by stooges) -> no overdrive at all when its fully open.

The 2 sounds just dont really seem to blend in nicely. The start and end of the sweep dont seem to be right. Anyone know what could cause this? The sounds are fine and as should I think, just not through all of the sweep

Fixed, The 47k resistor bottom leg was one hole too high. Stupid. Should be my first check: the placing