[Solved] Forest green compressor driving

[Solved] Forest green compressor driving

DaSt
This post was updated on .
Hi,

Just built for the 4th time that one : http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.fr/2012/03/mad-professor-forest-green-compressor.html

That time everything works as expected BUT its driving a lot. Im used to that effect driving a bit at max comp but now its almost all the way. It begins after the first eighth of the comp pot coursde i think.

As i read it on a post from the effect page someone had the same issue and thought it was due to the sk170bl he used. I tried biasing it differently with several resistor values without any success.
Shoud i source a sk170gr instead or is there anything else i could try/i failed ?

Thanks!

Re: Forest green compressor driving

DaSt
Hi,

I finally swapped the SK170BL for a SK170GR and all is now working fine :)

Solved.