Some Active EQ schematics for our pedals

Some Active EQ schematics for our pedals

fx-fidden
Hello,
I found this document:
https://pcbguitarmania.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/EQ-Development-tool-building-docs.pdf
it includes several active EQ schematic we can use to extend the circuit of our drive pedals and not only.

I don't know if I can draw my onw layout, but if someone could it will be really cool and useful project.

Thanks!
I build pedals

Re: Some Active EQ schematics for our pedals

Blackboarcult
That's actually a really nice and useful document, thanks for sharing!

I'll try to lay some of those out tomorrow if I don't get too much customer calls at work

Re: Some Active EQ schematics for our pedals

fx-fidden
Thanks. I'm still not so good to draw good veroboard layout, but I'll try, just I can't do it in these days.
Keep on touch!
I build pedals