Something similar to OPFXS V-Zero Guitar Synth?

Something similar to OPFXS V-Zero Guitar Synth?

mericoz
Looking for a pedal shematic similar to this synth pedal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU8vU25nxO4
Specially the tone after 0:40 mark

Re: Something similar to OPFXS V-Zero Guitar Synth?

Mulekicker
Look over at Freppo's stuff at parasitstudio.se.

Re: Something similar to OPFXS V-Zero Guitar Synth?

nocentelli
mericoz wrote
Looking for a pedal shematic similar to this synth pedal.....
Specially the tone after 0:40 mark
The resonant low pass filter being swept from 00:38 to 0:58 can be done with a dual OTA like the LM13700 or a few dual opamps. Eric Archer's DIY project is pretty simple and is resonant enough to give a bit of self-oscillation at max,

9v-analog-diy-lpf_(1).pdf

Re: Something similar to OPFXS V-Zero Guitar Synth?

mericoz
Thank you very much I will give it a try.

Re: Something similar to OPFXS V-Zero Guitar Synth?

omaroski
I developed that pedal and we are making a DIY version out of it based upon our DSP boards. Still working around it but here's the reference site.

Probably it will be available as a full kit to assembly and as a custom reprogrammable version too.