Sonic Attack - Low Pass filter with LFO

willwaush
Hi guys, I know that what I am requesting it's a little bit "on the edge" of possible requests, but I've seen people building this pedal on veroboard, so I am assuming that even if it's a "big" schematic it can probably lay down onto vero easier than what it may seem... anyway, without further do, here it is the schematic:

it is a Voltage Controlled Low Pass filter!
Here it is the original discussion:

http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=104178.120

I would attempt this onto vero by myself, but I really suck at doing layouts... please help me!!