Sonic Crayon new delay design... posted on ILoveFuzz..

Sonic Crayon new delay design... posted on ILoveFuzz..

notnews
Hey Guys,

Cloudscapes over at ILoveFuzz (known in the effects pedal community as Sonic Crayon) who makes some of the most innovative and musical and glitchy effects out there posted this PCB layout of a delay he designed. I was hoping someone here would be interested in creating a vero layout of this circuit. I've never been lucky enough to buy one of his effects.. they're so limited in availability and quantity.. this is our chance to have a bit of Sonic Crayon on our boards!

I'm unable to tell if he used any sort of chip with code on it.. in which case I'm guessing it would be impossible to replicate the sounds this thing makes.

Re: Sonic Crayon new delay design... posted on ILoveFuzz..

notnews
This might be the mechanical sun based on what I can gather from the circuit. The external pots aren't labeled on the PCB, but I'm guessing we could figure that out given how they effect the sound:

Re: Sonic Crayon new delay design... posted on ILoveFuzz..

negativefx
There's very little chance that will be done in vero.  There's 8 ICs and one of them is 64 pin.

Re: Sonic Crayon new delay design... posted on ILoveFuzz..

notnews
That makes a lot of sense.. even with a pcb daughterboard or something.