Sonic Tonic

fx-fidden
I found this, I like the idea adn I drawn it.

Build document:
https://guitarpcb.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/BI_Sonic-Tonic.pdf

Here's a demo:
https://guitarpcb.com/product/sonic-tonic-acoustic-electric-instrument-eq-enhancer/

Description
[...]
«It’s more than just a pre-amp. It has an amazing dual band EQ that provides the transparent tone shaping that you need to make that acoustic guitar or other Electric Instruments sound like…well…like it’s supposed too!

It’s based on a vintage circuit concept that uses modern components to provide a low and a high EQ contour to compensate for any pickup irregularities that discolor your tone. This gives you the TONIC to sweeten the sound and make that acoustic cut through the mix and sound authentic!

Here’s the best part! It also works great for ANY electric instrument! Guitar, Bass, keyboards, Etc.»

I build pedals