SoulSonic Stage Overdrive

Frank_NH
This looks too good to pass up from FSB (Mirosol is probably working on this already )

http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=26042

From the link...

"Check it out... here is an overdrive I designed a few years ago. The intention was to come up with a thing that could function like the Klon, but sound much better (in my opinion). I built one of these for an old friend who has been gigging with it regularly for awhile now, and he loves it. Says that on top of being an excellent overdrive, it has the best sounding buffered out he's ever heard...
I'm probably going to start selling these things soon, but I thought I would share it here first."

Re: SoulSonic Stage Overdrive

Frank_NH
Hmmm...no takers?  I may try a vero layout myself, though I have a feeling something will show up at FSB...

Re: SoulSonic Stage Overdrive

jalmonsalmon
Yeah I have my eye on this one as well...
working on a  PCB of this one but rather do this on vero...
hmmmm

Re: SoulSonic Stage Overdrive

Alex
I've uploaded one in Contributions.
Came out bigger than I wanted (with plenty of links and cuts) but it should match the schematics and fit in a 1590B box.

Re: SoulSonic Stage Overdrive

Frank_NH
Thanks!  I'll check it out.