Sourcing components in Norway/Scandinavia?

Sourcing components in Norway/Scandinavia?

Blackboarcult
I'm moving from Spain to Bergen in the next few weeks (huge improvement in my life yet I won't be able to build anything in almost two months ).
Is there any norse fella who can point out the best way to source components without getting one's arse ripped by customs?
So far I've been lucky when ordering at Tayda and other asian suppliers: if the package is small enough and you ask for postal shipping you don't get bothered by spanish customs, but I know that the norwegian ones are way more... erm... thorough when checking this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Sourcing components in Norway/Scandinavia?

Addy Bart
Keep your Tayda orders under 350 kr and you should be fine... until the new year at least. The rules are going to change regarding buying things from overseas.

Re: Sourcing components in Norway/Scandinavia?

Blackboarcult
Thanks a lot mate  pity I won't be able to order big quantites, but at least I'll still get cheap stuff...