Spaceman Effects Saturn V Booster - Verified

Re: Spaceman Effects Saturn V Booster - Verified

tracer03
Boxed this yesterday and tested it with guitar, and it's a really nice light boost/drive. On a whim, I tried it with my Jazz Bass and it's awesome! Nice boost, no bass loss or noise, and the drive adds a nice bit of growl to the sound. I'm going to A/B with my Phat Phuk B, but it's definitely earning consideration on my bass board.

If anyone's looking for a light bass drive/booster, it's definitely worth building.

Re: Spaceman Effects Saturn V Booster - Verified

MOPO