Spaceman titan 2

Bonehead1972
Hi guys,
I am not sure if it's ok to post a schematic from another  forum..if not-pls delete it.

So I built  the spaceman  titan 2 based on this layout.

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Spaceman-Effects-Titan-II-td45088.html

It sounds very good, but gets an oscillation  at last 10-20% on fuzz knob. It's still unboxed and the battery wires are a bit long.
I wonder whether  its oscillating due to the layout... looks (to me) that the input cap (33nF) sits suspiciously close to the out in this layout. Or may be you can spot other reasons for the problem.
Any help would be appreciated!
 Thanks