Square to sine filter

edo1123
Hi guys. I've built the pwm (http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Escobedo-PWM-with-Mods-Verified-td29296.html) with the octave down mod. A great pedal, tracks well and with the bass sounds really huge. Another great pedal is the oc2. Here's the question, is it possible to add a filter to the output of the pwm in order to make it sound like a oc2 in full wet mode?

I found this http://www.learningaboutelectronics.com/Articles/Square-to-sine-wave-converter-circuit.php and it seems to be a quite simple filter, maybe it will need a boost to keep the volume on the same level, but can this transform the square wave from the pwm to a sine wave? Is there any possibility to see something like this on vero with a lpb?