Squeeling/white noise with 2 effects boxed in 1

Squeeling/white noise with 2 effects boxed in 1

Marbles
This post was updated on .
-Deleted-

Re: Arctic White Fuzz

Marbles
Ok.. so I just started by doing dr. Iggy's suggestion. I removed the wire to the LED from the circuit, plus the accompanying 1k resistor.
Presto, the fuzz sounded good, well, almost...

The problem I have now is another one.. It's a white noise, very high pitch noise in the background. It's clearer in the trail of the fuzz on lower settings.

Turning the volume and fuzz knob sounds as if you're tuning an old radio. On half of the fuzz and volume full open it's most obvious. On some turns not obvious at all.

I have this pedal boxed together with the Bje Honeybee. The HoneyBee is working fine.

What I tried so far is:

I took all the grounds and placed them on the input jack.
The wires to input and output were tied together, loosened them and put distance between them.
Input and output to the fuzz circuit were very close, rerouted them.
Looked carefully for solderbridges and reflowed some suspicious looking ones.
Powered by battery and supply (voodoolab)

I have a feeling it has got something to do with 2 pedals being boxed in one enclosure. Anyone have an idea?

Squeeling/white noise with 2 effects boxed in 1

Marbles
Searched a lot of topics about this..

Did find out that more people had the problem that when 2 effects are boxed together, the one with the higher gain can give the squeeling/white noise I have.

The other being the shared power supply. No solution though.

Has anyone ever dealt with this issue?