Stage Center Spring Reverb

Thanosvontitan
I constructed the circuit successfully and fairly pleased with how it turned out. That being said it does I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trying to figure out an appropriate placement for something like a low end tone cut.

This is the current version I built. I did swap C1 out for a 47pf ceramic cap. I plan to add the charge pump soon.

Re: Stage Center Spring Reverb

Thanosvontitan

This is unverified vero board version I found on diystompboxes if it helps. I didn't use it but ill post it in case it helps.
Thanks