Stephen Delfts Moonlight Tonestack w/LPB1

Stephen Delfts Moonlight Tonestack w/LPB1

Chris60601
Here's another tonestack (not from the DTSC). I have a few more I'm working on that I'll add.
I hope some folks find these usefull. Not verified of course.

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Stephen Delfts Moonlight Tonestack w/LPB1

Beaker
Not come across this one before, so thanks Chris. I had to Google it to find some details, and while I was looking, I came across this - the tone circuit from a Matchless Spitfire amp. This is the complete schematic, but the tone circuit is easy to spot. It's supposed to be a good one, so I'd love to see a vero if you are up for it!

http://elektrotanya.com/PREVIEWS/63463243/23432455/egyeb/matchless_spitfire.pdf_1.png

Re: Stephen Delfts Moonlight Tonestack w/LPB1

Chris60601
I can certainly try this! But first, I wanted to try m hand at determining the tonestack from a schem before this. so, see the next post and if it's pretty close - I'll be happy to tackle this one :)

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.