Stereo Tremolo | Small ... but needs alternative to unobtainium

Stereo Tremolo | Small ... but needs alternative to unobtainium

boratto
This is for the ones who is looking for a small stero tremolo circuit.
If is someone interested on draw a vero... so please drop alternatives to the unobtainium ICs.

Re: Stereo Tremolo | Small ... but needs alternative to unobtainium

cylens
i don't know about the TCA730, but the XR2206 is the chip generating the lfo waveform, so it's unlikely that there would be alternatives... I bought mine (for the Catalinbread PAreidolia) from Tayda

Re: Stereo Tremolo | Small ... but needs alternative to unobtainium

Silver Blues
Well there's this...