Stompamp Brown - What do you think it is???

Stompamp Brown - What do you think it is???

Kost1978
Hi guys,
I heard about this little thing a couple of years ago (before getting into our beautiful hobby) and at the time I didn't pay much attention to it, thinking that with 350€ I could easily buy any small amp...
A few weeks ago I had a chance to hear it live and I had to admit this thing really screams and sounds great.
http://www.stompamp.com/en/?___from_store=it
http://www.stompamp.com/en/features
https://www.youtube.com/user/StompAmp/videos

The company that prouces it claims it's a 30W (@8Ohm) amp in a stompbox size, as you can see it has a speaker out which can be directly connected to a speaker cabinet. I heard it plugged into my JCM2000 2x12 cabinet and it rattled my basement walls... They also say it handles pedals in a great way, eihter directly before the box or in the effect loop.

So, the questions:
what do you think it could be?
Do we have something similar around here?
Or, have you ever heard of something similar before?

I do not own the thing so I cannot get my hands inside it and I cannot find any gutshot pic.
350€ seem quite a lot for (what it seems to be just) another overdrive/distortion with a direct speaker output and an onboard effect loop, but again, the thing is great and some italian pro guitarist praise it (or at least they like the idea to have a partable backup in case of an onstage amp failure...).

Anyway, feel free to share any thoughts regarding the matter!
Thanks!

Re: Stompamp Brown - What do you think it is???

Muadzin
Not a complete amp in itself, but if you combine it with a pre-amp in a pedal the EHX Magnum 44 power amp pedal will do the same. I have an AMT F1 pre-amp pedal that runs into two Magnum 44's into two cabs. No more hauling amps along! And if I want to I could negate the two Magnum 44's and go straight into the mixing desk as the F1 has optional cab sim.

Re: Stompamp Brown - What do you think it is???

Kost1978
Thanks for your reply and sorry for the late catch up.
I see your point, actually it's an interesting solution.
So, do we have something similar here?
I mean, something with a cabinet out?
Thanks.