Stompboxparts.com

Mulekicker
New place to buy stuff. Not much there currently. I believe they bought Mammoth's remaining stock at auction and that's what's up. Anyway, I just bought 50 Mammoth 3pdt footswitches for $75.  50 is the minimum you can buy. It's a good deal as I like those switches as much as Alpha's and that's less than half the price. Just lettin peeps know. Hopefully shipping will be swift and painless.

Re: Stompboxparts.com

Mulekicker
Meh...turns out they're just the standard blue 3pdt, not the slightly nicer matte blue ones Mammoth used to stock. Regardless, they came quick and still a decent deal for a buck fifty a piece. At least I won't have to order footswitches for a bit.